Chemical water treatment equipment is water treatment equipment for surfactant production in chemical industry.
Water treatment equipment for surfactant production in chemical industry:
I. Process Configuration of Ultra Pure Water System
1. Raw water pump: the power source for the normal operation of the pretreatment system, in order to maintain the normal operation of the sequential equipment, increase the pressure. Pumps are equipped with high overheat protectors and pressure controllers to automatically alarm for faults.
2. Raw water tank: high and low water level control. It can regulate the water supply of the system, prevent the influence of insufficient water supply, and also play a certain role in precipitation of impurities in the water supply.
3. Fully automatic filter: Quartz sand filter material is used to remove suspended matter, sediment, impurities and iron ions of larger particles in raw water, so as to reduce turbidity of water.
4. Automatic Activated Carbon Filter: It can effectively absorb organic matter, free residual chlorine, colloid, particle, microorganism, some metal ions and decolorization in raw water by using the adsorption capacity of activated carbon, so that the residual chlorine content in effluent is less than 0.1mg/L, so it is widely used in water for living and food industry, chemical industry, electric power industry, etc. Purification, dechlorination, degreasing and deodorization.
5. Fully automatic softener: In order to prevent scaling on the surface of reverse osmosis membrane, it is necessary to reduce the hardness of raw water. Therefore, a softener is installed in front of the reverse osmosis system to reduce the hardness of raw water (generally the total hardness is less than 50 mg/L). 
6. Safety filter: 5 um PP filter element is used to remove fine suspended matter, sediment and impurities in raw water.
7. High-pressure pump: provide power source for reverse osmosis system to work normally, in order to maintain the normal operation of sequential equipment, increase pressure.
8. Reverse osmosis system: high-quality membrane components with high desalination rate, high permeability and desalination rate per unit membrane area; good mechanical strength; good chemical stability, acid and alkali resistance and microbial invasion; long service life, low functional attenuation.
9. Intermediate water tank: set up high and low water level control, store pretreated water, and regulate the water supply of the system.
10. EDI Booster Pump: Provide the required pressure for EDI equipment.
11. EDI equipment: deep desalination.
12. Ultra Pure Water Tank: Store Ultra Pure Water.
II. Explanation of Influent Conditions
Influent: Water produced by reverse osmosis
Water intake conductivity: <40 uS/cm
Influent pressure: <4.0bar
Hardness (in CaCO_3): CaCO_3 < 1.0 ppm
H2S: <0.01 ppm
TDS: <5.0 ppm
Total chlorine: <0.05 ppm
Oxidant: Cl 2 < 0.05 ppm, O 3 < 0.02 ppm
Iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide: < 0.01 ppm
Ⅲ. Control Instructions for Advanced EDI Equipment
The flow rate, pressure, liquid level, conductivity and resistivity of water produced by the equipment are controlled and displayed by PLC programmable controller and man-machine interface.
Wright-Laid Company continuously improves and strengthens its internal management, establishes a perfect quality assurance system, continuously introduces and promotes scientific and advanced management modes and means, adopts automation software technology of mechanical design and ERP management system, realizes networking from accepting orders, product design to assembly and delivery. Management provides a reliable guarantee for winning in the fierce market competition.