YTPTFE Series PTFE filter cartridge adopts PTFE filter membrane as filtration medium. No need to soak wet, can filter directly. The product has excellent corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, organic solvent resistance, can filter all kinds of corrosive liquid.
● High pass volume, low pressure difference.
● Good acid and alkali resistance.
● Widely applicability, chemical compatibility, good resistance to oxidation
● Products by 100% integrity test before delivery.
● The filter membrane is hydrophobic/hydrophilic with absolute filtration accuracy
● Low protein adsorption performance
● Extremely low precipitates
● Solvent sterilization filtration.
● Corrosive liquid sterilization filtration.
● Strong oxidizing liquid sterilization filtration.
● High temperature liquid particle removal filtration;
● Filtration of high viscosity liquid
● Acid, alkaline and corrosive liquid filtration
● Terminal filtration of high purity chemical solvent
● Filtration of photoresist, developer and etchant;
● ISO9001: 2008 guaranteed quality management system;
● Traceability management system of each filter;
● Filter elements are flushed and pass integrity test before filter elements are left from the factory;
● The batch passes through bacterial challenge test for confirming 100% bacteria interception ability;
Biological Safety: The product materials comply with USP in-vivo VI-121 ℃ plastic biological response test.
Cleanliness: The product is in line with 2010 GMP requirements on injection of particles;
Readily oxidizable substance: the substance should be in line with 2010 GMP test requirements of particle contents in injections after water rinsing for 2000ml;
TOC/conductivity: after the product is flushed with 20L injection water at 25 ℃ (10〃) . It is in line with requirements of 2010 GMP on total organic carbon contents and conductivity in injection water.
Filter element material composition:
|Filter membrane||Hydrophilic PTFE filter membrane|
|Seal ring||Please see Filter Element Model Selection Table|
|Center rod||Polypropylene or 316L stainless steel|
|The lowest bubbling point in pure water(MPa)||≥0.42||≥0.25||≥0.18||≥0.12|
Main application technical indicators:
|Maximum operating temperature||90℃/0.1MPa|
|Maximum operating pressure difference||0.42MPa/25℃|
|Recommended operating pressure difference||0.1-0.2MPa/25℃|
|Maximum back-pressure difference||0.2MPa/25℃|
|Effective filtration area (10 inches)||≥0.6㎡|
|Forward online steam sterilization (135 ℃)||30min/time|
|Disinfection by Disinfection cabinet (121 ℃)||30min/time|